Today, I’m taking part in the Book Asthethics Tag, which I was tagged for by Laura, whose blog I love! It was created by Michelle from The Reading Hufflepuff.
- Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you Laura! I had lots of fun wth this!
- Credit the tag’s creator– Michelle.
- There’s no limit of how many aesthetics you can make for a question.
- Make your OWN aesthetics, please don’t steal them from someone else.
Onto the tag!
1. Favourite book of the year- Running on the Roof of the World by Jess Butterworth
As I’ve probably bored you with by now, I’ve had three total stand out sorts of favourites this year, so for ease I picked the one I thought I could make the best aesthetic of.
2. A character you relate to- Coraline/Snow White and Laura Marlin
I was really struggling with this one, so I asked some blogging buddies who I remind them of. Charlotte picked Coraline/Snow White, and Louise picked Laura Marlin.
3. A character you look up to- Ade from Boy in the Tower
I admire Ade so much. He’s strong, brave and brilliant. I love how caring he is; that he never gives up even though things are so bleak.
4. An underrated gem- the 39 Clues series
This series is incredible, but barely anyone’s ever heard of it! Please go and check them out; they’re round the globe adventures featuring a feuding family and an unusual, and often deadly, inheritance task that will have you on the edge of your seat.
5. A character who deserves more love- Valor from Prisoner of Ice and Snow
I think Valor’s an incredible heroine in this book, but I know others who weren’t as keen, hence why I chose her for this question.
6. An underrated OTP; Nick and Harriet from Geek Girl
I’m not sure if Lion Boy (😍😍) and Freckles are actually underrated, or if I just think they are because I love them so much, but I’m still choosing them. They’re the best and I genuinely couldn’t love them any more together.
Thank you for reading! I’m tagging Kelly and Rebecca. Which of my asthethics do you like best? Do you agree with my answers? Let me knkw in the comments!