Hello everybody! Today, I’m going to be doing the Book Blogger Insider tag, which was created by the Writing Crafter and I found on Kelly’s Rambles. Onto the post!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
I write almost all of them on the couch.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Between 10 and 20 minutes on average, I think. I’m not 100% sure though, I’ve never actually checked!
3. When did you start your book blog?
June 2017. I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year and a half…
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
I really like most of it, but I sometimes get stressed over reading all the books sent to me in good time, or feel bad if I end up not liking one I thought I’d love.
5. What the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion ?
Hands down the people I’ve met and made friends with since I started.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I think it’d have to be my two Disney Recommendations posts for the Disney Princesses and original cartoon characters! It’s so much fun to come up with something. I’m 99% sure of the characters I’ll be doing next month, and I’m really looking forward to writing the post soonish.
7. What is your favourite blog post to write?
I like doing tags best I think, and I always have a lot of fun writing author interviews.
8. When do you typically write?
Mostly in the evenings, but during the day sometimes too. It really depends on what else I’m doing.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Almost! The only things I don’t review are books I’d rate under three stars, things I read for school or anything else I feel I can’t write a review of for whatever reason. For example, I doubt I’ll review Feminists Don’t Wear Pink other than a brief couple of sentences on Goodreads because I don’t know how to review it in my reviews post and it’s got too many
10. How do you write your reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I don’t have a set routine; the only staples are me and my laptop.
11. When do you write your reviews? Right after finishing the book? Or two weeks after finishing the book?
Because I do a monthly reviews post and write them all at the end of the month, it depends on when in the month I read it!
12. How often do you post?
Typically, I post three times a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I do change that up sometimes though, for example if I get a blog tour slot on another day, and sometimes I take a break and don’t post.
I’d love to hear about the behind the scenes of your blog in the comments! I’m not going to tag anyone as this is quite an old tag now, but if you fancy giving it a go I’d love to see all your answers!
4 thoughts on “The Book Blogger Insider Tag”
I wish I could get my reviews written that quickly – they always take me ages!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It does take me longer sometimes, if I’m feeling particularly ill one day or something. Or even just if I’m tired 😂. I try and get them over with quickly though; I love chatting about books, but I find reviews REALLY hard and dread doing them 🙈
This is a great tag
I really liked it when I found it! X