Hello everybody! Today, I’m going to be doing the Would You Rather Bookish Challenge, with questions set by my friend Charlotte. Onto the post!
1. Would you rather only read standalones or only read series?
2. Would you rather only read contemporary or only read fantasy?
I think I read more fantasy, so fantasy. But this is a hard one and I’d answer differently on different days.
3. Would you rather drop your favourite book in the bath, or have it fall into a shredder?
A cruel one, but the bath.
4. Would you rather read a book that ended on a cliffhanger or one that broke your heart?
This is hard. Cliffhanger, probably. Especially if there’s a sequel.
5. Would you rather have every book you read spoiled or never get to know how any book you read ends?
Have everything spoiled.
6. Would you rather your book was missing the first and last page, or a random page in the middle?
Random page in the middle.
7. Would you rather be stuck on an island with no book to read, or stuck in a library where you couldn’t read any of the books?
Both sound awful, but the library
8. Would you rather have your best friend hate your favourite book or your worst enemy love it?
Definitely have a best friend hate it. That’s happened before and didn’t cause any major ructions- both me hating someone else’s fave and them not loving something I do.
1. Would you rather only be able to read indoors or only outdoors?
2. Have your fave character cut from a movie adaptation or have your least favourite actor play them in it?
3. Be compelled to buy any book with a pretty cover solely based on the cover regardless of whether you’d actually like the book all the time or having no artwork on covers at all and just having to pick based on title/synopsis?
4. Have every book have interior artwork and tiny font, or no book has interior artwork but the font is a reasonable size?
5. A book had a map or sprayed edges?
6. Face off against Voldemort or the White Witch?
7. Be locked into a library or a bookshop overnight?
8. Only be allowed to snack while reading if you stained at least one page every time or never allowed to eat a snack while reading?
What would your answers to some of these be? I’d love to hear in the comments!