Hello everybody, and happy Halloween! Today, I’m going to be doing the Halloween book tag, which I found on Katie’s blog. Onto the post!
1. Carving Pumpkins: What Book Would You Carve Up and Light On Fire?
Yerma. Absolutely hated that when I had to read it for school last year.
2. Trick or Treat: Which character is a trick and which is a Treat?
Trick- this is so hard to do without spoiling something! Since Harry Potter is pretty old now, I feel like I can get away with saying I was so shocked about the Moody reveal in book four.
Treat- Wilbur from Geek Girl. What a sweetheart though.
3. Candy Corn: What Book is Always Sweet?
I, Cosmo is the most precious book ever. Read it.
4. Ghosts – Which Character Would You Love to Visit You as a Ghost?
Sirius Black. Love him, always. Would love a chat with him about so many things.
5. Dressing up in Costume – What Character Would You Want to be for a Day?
I did a whole post about this last year! But this year, if I was dressing up I’d want to be Alba from the TV show Cable Girls.
6. Witches & Wizards – What is Your Favourite Harry Potter Moment?
Ooh, this is hard. My favourite comedic moment is the “you don’t have to call me sir, professor” one, my favourite dramatic one is Sirius’s death.
7. Blood & Gore – What Book was So Creepy You Had to Take A Break From it For A While?
Definitely Close Your Pretty Eyes!
What are your Halloween plans? Do you have any thoughts on the books I’ve mentioned? I’d love to hear in the comments!