Today, as my first post back from hiatus, I have a guest post from Charlotte’s son S(who regularly stars in her brilliant Books With the Boy feature) to share, all about his favourite films and characters from them. Onto the post!
My Favourite Films and Characters
I am going to do a list about my favourite films and my favourite person from that film.
1. Harry Potter. This is my number one because they can do magic and that’s awesome. Harry is my favourite character because he wears glasses and I wish I could wear real glasses and not just pretend ones.
2. Peter Rabbit. I like this because it’s got lots of talking animals and I like animals that can talk. Mr Todd is my favourite character because he is a fox and foxes are really cool.
3. Toy Story 1. This has got lots of toys in who can talk and one who can fly. My best character in Toy Story 1 is Buzz Lightyear because he can fly.
4. Boss Baby. This is one of my favourites because it is really cool and it made me laugh. The Boss Baby is my favourite because he is just a baby and he wears nappies and drinks bottles but he is also the boss and he is really funny.
5. Minions. I like this one because all of the minions talk really funny and they are quite naughty and always trying to be villains. My favourite character is Bob because he is really stupid. I love the bit about the ukulele so I decided to learn how to pay the ukulele so I can be a cool rock star.
If you’d like to read more from S, you can read the post he and Charlotte did for my blogmas last year!
Have you seen any of the films S mentions? What are your favourite films, and which characters in them do you like best? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @GoldenBooksGirl!