Today, I’m going to be completing the Real Neat Blog Award tag, which I was tagged for by Bex. Onto the post!
Display the award logo on your blog
Thank the folks who nominated you and provide links to their blogs
Answer the 7 questions asked by your nominator(s)
Nominate any number of other bloggers to share the award and give them some linky love
Notify the nominated folk
Ask the nominees 7 questions of your own
1. Which 2018 release are you most looking forward to?
I have lots! I’m excited the 2nd James Nicol is finally coming next month, and I can’t wait for Jess Butterworth’s new book.
2. Do you prefer watching Booktube or reading blogs?
I really like both, but think blogs have the edge for me. They’re quicker to read so I comment/engage more, and I definetely enjoy a lot more blogs whereas I’m much more more fussy wuth booktube. There are only 5 people I regularly watch, I think.
3. What is the best debut you have read this year?
Jess Butterworth’s Running on the Roof of the World in 2017, when I was tagged for this. It was an all enveloping middle grade adventure, and I adored it.
4. Be honest – how many unread books do you own at the moment?
Over 100, less than 150 at last count.
5. What is your favourite non-fiction novel?
I don’t actually read non fiction. 🙈
6. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
I’d write a mystery, most likely for middle grade. Write what you know and all that jazz! (to clarify, I am not the real life Nancy Drew. I’ve just read so many I’m quite confident I could come up with one)
7. Name one thing you have done in 2017 that you’re really proud of.
I started my blog, and I’m really proud of what I achieved with it. I also passed my exams and I was very happy with my results.
I am not very good at coming up with questions, so not all of these are bookish! No one I tag is obligated to answer them. I tag Jo, Hannah and Rebecca, as I just recently did a tag where I tagged some others I know so don’t want to bombard them with another one!
1. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and why?
2. Do you use bookmarks? Do you have a favourite type/one?
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
4. Who is your favourite book character of all time? (Top 3 if you can’t choose)
5. Favourite book to film adaptation?
6. Who are your favourite singers?
7. If you were a teacher at Hogwarts, which subject would you teach?
Thank you so much for reading! I’d love to hear your answers to these questions below or on Twitter @GoldenBooksGirl!