Hello everybody! Today, I’m going to be taking part in Top Ten Tuesday, and the theme today is things that are signs we’re book lovers. I struggled a bit with this as a topic but hopefully it’s not too boring a list, onto the post!
1. The fact I have over 5 boxes of unread books in my house
2. The fact I have a quote from one tattooed across my collarbone
3. The fact I usually read 100+ books in a year
4. The fact I go to the library almost every weekend
5. The fact I didn’t shut up about meeting a bookseller I’d been dying to meet for ages for like a full two days afterwards and fully freaked out when she followed me on Twitter to the point where my friend STILL teases me about it (I’m sure you’re not, but hi Clara if you’re reading, and thank you for that excellent bookish chat!)
6. If you ask me for a book recommendation, I’ll send you a full list and then send another message with more later!
7. My first response to almost any personal crisis is to work out which book(s) will help. I’m pretty sure I started drafting my spine surgery reading list the day I found out I needed to have it.
8. I read almost every day.
9. Reading is one of the most calming things I can do for myself when I get stressed or sad or need to escape the world for a bit.
10. I’ve been reading since I can remember, and I never, ever want to stop
What do you think some signs you’re a book lover are? Do we have any in common? I’d love to hear in the comments!