Hello everybody! Today, I’m going to be doing the Cake Book Tag, which I found on Charlotte’s blog ages ago and have been meaning to do ever since. Onto the post!
Hello everybody! So, despite my good intentions back in March, I haven’t done very well with posting reviews since then, but I’ve finally got my act together and written some up for some of the magical middle grades I’ve read in the last few months, because I feel like magical worlds are excellent escapism at the moment and I really enjoyed all of these. And hopefully this time I’ll actually get better at this and start posting reviews again, because I’ve read so many AMAZING books recently and I really want to talk about them more. Onto the post!
Hello everybody! At the end of last year I fell in love with a show, to the point that when I finished it in January I immediately started rewatching it. As you’ll likely have guessed from the title, this show was One Tree Hill, and since I’m coming to the end of my rewatch very soon I thought it would be fun todo the book tag I found based on the show, which also contains my opinions about the characters mentioned in the prompts for extra fun! Onto the post!
Hello everybody! Today, I’m going to be taking part in Top Ten Tuesday, and the theme today is things that are signs we’re book lovers. I struggled a bit with this as a topic but hopefully it’s not too boring a list, onto the post!
1. The fact I have over 5 boxes of unread books in my house
2. The fact I have a quote from one tattooed across my collarbone
3. The fact I usually read 100+ books in a year
4. The fact I go to the library almost every weekend
5. The fact I didn’t shut up about meeting a bookseller I’d been dying to meet for ages for like a full two days afterwards and fully freaked out when she followed me on Twitter to the point where my friend STILL teases me about it (I’m sure you’re not, but hi Clara if you’re reading, and thank you for that excellent bookish chat!)
6. If you ask me for a book recommendation, I’ll send you a full list and then send another message with more later!
7. My first response to almost any personal crisis is to work out which book(s) will help. I’m pretty sure I started drafting my spine surgery reading list the day I found out I needed to have it.
8. I read almost every day.
9. Reading is one of the most calming things I can do for myself when I get stressed or sad or need to escape the world for a bit.
10. I’ve been reading since I can remember, and I never, ever want to stop
What do you think some signs you’re a book lover are? Do we have any in common? I’d love to hear in the comments!
Hello everybody! Today, I’m very excited to be sharing my most anticipated list for the month of April- there are so many books I’m excited for, and I seriously can’t wait to lose myself in their pages for a bit. There are loads of really exciting releases this month so onto the post!
Hello everyone! Today, I’m so excited to be celebrating the book birthday of Crater Lake (which was my first five star read this year!) With an author interview with the wonderful Jennifer Killick. Onto the post!