Today, I’m going to do the Bedtime Tag, which I wasn’t tagged for but saw on Jenny in Neverland and thought it would be fun. Onto my answers!
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine
Go to bed, loiter on Twitter/finish a blog post till too late, read, be unable to sleep, read some more, finally get to sleep usually just before midnight.
2. What are your favourite pyjamas?
If you know me/how many pyjamas I own, you’d know this was an impossible question. My favourite type to buy are usually either animals, Tatty Teddy, Snoopy or Disney. I have one Harry Potter set, and a few other random pairs, but they’re my main weaknesses that I can’t leave in a shop.
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
I’m writing this quite a bit in the past (hello future!), so I have no idea what book I’ll be on when this goes live!
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
A few photos of my dogs, a bottle of water, my tablet on its charger and my lamp.
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
Lavender, because I am a cliche.
6. What is your usual bedtime and wake up time?
I like to be asleep for half 11 when I’m at school (and usually fail), and I get up at 7 for school. On weekends holidays, I like to sleep in till 8 or 9.
7. What are your top three bedtime products?
I only ever use micellar water to take off makeup if I’ve worn any, and sometimes don’t even do that.
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
On my side, facing my wall.
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
Like Jenny, I always have my teddy (albeit mine is a tiger called Liam) with me in bed.
10. What’s your worst bedtime habit?
Staying on my tablet too long, I really must stop this habit!
Thank you so much for reading! I won’t tag anyone, as I don’t know who’d like to do this, but if you feel like it feel free! I’d love to hear if we have anything in common at bedtime down below or on Twitter @GoldenBooksGirl!