Today, I’m going to be doing the Reading Habits Book Tag, which I found on Writing With Wolves. Onto the questions!
1. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Always bookmarks nowadays. I used to just use another book as bookmark when I was young, hence why lots of my older copies are in a bit of a bad way.
2. Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I tend to try and stop at the end of a chapter, although that can be tricky if a book is especially gripping and I’m reading on a break at school, and I don’t put it down until I’m forced to by the bell.
3. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I read on my sofa a lot, and in bed. I also really like the armchair by the window, but I very rarely sit there as it’s usually claimed either by a dog or another family member.
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
Yes! I love having a snack while reading (usually chocolate).
5. Multitasking: music or TV when reading?
I very occasionally read when other people have those things on, even though I find it quite distracting, but not on purpose.
6. One book at a time or several?
I do occasionally do this, but it’s usually a bit of an accident, such as leaving a book downstairs and being too lazy to go back and get it, so starting another.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Not everywhere, e.g. I struggle on trains or buses due to having easily induced nausea and them being too fast and bumpy, but if I’m stationary in a seat then yes, most places.
8. Reading out loud or silently?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I don’t break spines on purpose, but as my childhood book collection will tell you, it doesn’t really bother me if the spine is literally peeling off.
11. Do you write in your books?
No. I can’t ever remember writing in one.
12. Who do you tag?
Thank you so much for reading! I’d love to hear your answers to some of these questions down in the comments or on Twitter @GoldenBooksGirl!